Monday, May 12, 2014

Juice

     It's been a month since I last checked in and things haven't been great.
     I've been trying not to overindulge, but as far as cleaning up my diet haven't made much progress. 
     My weight has been mostly on a plateau, though I have made some progress with weighing myself incessantly. 

     My juicer arrived last week and I tried it out for the first time this morning. 

This was my breakfast:
Two carrots, half a cucumber, a handful of strawberries, a few celery stalks, and a small pinch of cilantro.

     Into the juicer, and the end result was actually pretty tasty. I think I'll cut down on the celery, especially since I don't typically care for it anyway. 

    I'm going to ease into it and start incorporating fresh juices into my diet. After I play around with some different recipes I'd like to do a juice cleanse. I'm thinking a 10 day one, and that seems like a pretty big undertaking. No food for 10 days. But, I think that it will kick-start my transition back to a healthier lifestyle. It should result in weight loss and detox, which will be good as well. 

  We'll see how it goes, but I am definitely ready to get back into my healthy routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment